We have quite a number of questions from our customers about ring size here at Azura. Because some of our online customers either buy rings for their loved ones or they don’t get the chance to try a ring on before they buy for themselves. That’s why we offer a ring sizer that can help you get the right fit.Our ring sizer allows you to find your exact measurements for all fingers.
Shop our Ring Sizer belt to get a seamless measurement for your ring size.
Prepping For Measurement
To start with, select the finger with which you want to wear your ring. Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature and size before you take that measurement. Cold weather can cause your fingers to shrink a bit, while heat or water retention caused by food, medications, or illness can cause finger swelling.
Also, if your knuckle is larger than your finger’s base, take two different measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will displace on your finger.
How To Use Ring Sizer.
Our Plastic ring sizer is very affordable and using plastic means no stretching or creasing, unlike its paper counterpart. This results in a much more reliable method of measuring ring size. The process itself is seamless with the following steps –
- Make sure you use the correct finger on the correct hand. The fingers on our dominant hand are often larger than on the non-dominant hand
- Put the end of the ring sizer through the “buckle”. Slowly pull it through until you have a large sized ring that you can easily put onto the finger
- Put the ring sizer over the chosen finger and gently pull it tighter until you have the correct size
- The measured ring size to use is the one on the inside of the buckle of the ring sizer
- The correct size should allow the ring sizer to move over the knuckle without too much effort
- If the gauge on the ring sizer shows a point between two sizes, use the larger one. It is better than a ring is a fraction too big, than too small
This process when followed correctly takes less than a minute, and the ring sizer belt can be reused. There are other methods such as the paper test and the ring test. However, we recommend our Ring Sizer for easier and accurate measurement.
Although getting the correct ring size for your finger is not cumbersome, it is key.. Take the time to measure properly, and you will be glad you made the right decision...