We offer a 90-day (3 months) product warranty on our products but does not apply to to any complimentary items (e.g. free gift from a sales promotion). This warranty covers all manufacturer defects in material or workmanship but does not cover neglect and abuse or natural wear and tear. If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, please return it to us for inspection within 90 days of delivery. If we determine your piece is defective, we are happy to offer a complimentary repair or replacement if need be. If we determine that the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, we will notify you and provide you a quote for the repair, if available.
Warranty exceptions and exclusions:
1. Any damage to jewelry caused by neglect, abuse or wear and tear. Damage, such as being hit or knocked, is easily detectable under magnification. For example, if a ring wears thin or prongs wear out due to neglect or natural wear and tear, the warranty is considered void. Additionally, if a ring becomes out of round and thus causes stones to fall out, this could be due to damage to the bottom of the ring when being worn.
2. Any jewelry that has been repaired by another jeweler. We cannot be held responsible for merchandise that has been worked on by another jeweler.
3. Damage to your center stone. While diamond is the hardest mineral on earth, it is still subject to breaking or chipping. All other gemstones that are lower on the hardness scale are subject to damage from knocks and bumps. Please be aware when picking your gemstones for an engagement ring.
4. Gold vermeil need to strictly avoid any contact with water or chemicals. Any discoloration issues caused by not following our jewelry care guide, eg wearing rings when washing hands, using hand sanitizers, applying lotions and sunscreens, showering or swimming will not be covered by our product warranty.
5. We offer a 90-day (3 months) product warranty on our products but does not apply to to any complimentary items (e.g. free gift from a sales promotion).
Once the product is received, we will carefully examine the defected merchandise and determine if the above criteria is met. Once approved, we will either repair or ship out your replacement item at no additional charge within 10 business days. Repairs on 10k or 14k solid gold items can take up to 3-6 weeks.
Slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, including internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are what make your piece unique, and should not be considered a defect.
Please be careful with your jewelry! Our jewelry is extremely delicate and is not impervious to normal wear, activities or trauma. This is particularly true for rings and bracelets since our hands are subjected to considerable abuse each day. Here are some examples of jewelry issues that will not be considered product manufacturing issues:
- Jewelry is sensitive and you should avoid putting your jewelry in contact with water including swimming pools, hot tubs, and showers as well exposing it to chemicals such as hairspray or perfume. This can cause discoloration on either the metal or stone as well as cause cracks in stones.
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require restoration work as part of regular maintenance. It is your responsibility to properly take care of your jewelry in order to avoid losing or damaging your stones.
- Our jewelry is very delicate. If you do not remove the jewelry tag properly, it can damage the product. Please cut the tag off - do not pull! If you pull the tag off and your piece is damaged as a result, contact us and we are happy to send you a quote for the repair.
- We do not provide warranties for theft, product loss, or loss of gemstones, diamonds, pearls, or other types of stones or embellishment.
If we determine your piece is defective, we are happy to offer a replacement together with a free jewelry piece to make up for the inconvenience of returning the jewelry to us. If we determine that the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, we will notify you with details and it may incur a small fee for restoration.
If you wish to initiate a repair after your 90-day product warranty has expired, please contact us for an initial estimate of the repair fee. Our repair fee is heavily subsidized by Azura Jewelry. Some repairs may not be available if we no longer carry certain gemstones or designs. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.