Reduce, Reuse, Recycle for a Better Future
What jewelry qualifies the recycling program?
- Gold vermeil jewelry purchased directly from our website.
- Main stone of the jewelry is intact ( jewelry that is damaged or with missing accent stones also qualifies) .
- Purchase date is beyond 6 months.
How does it work?
- Fill out the recycling application form here.
- A customer service representative will reach out to you with a return shipping address and the amount of the store credit you would receive.
- Once we receive your jewelry, a 50% store credit based on the purchase price will be issued to you. The store credit is valid for 3 months and can be used on any order with a minimum purchase of $100.
What happens to your jewelry once they are recycled?
Once we receive your jewelry piece(s), the sterling silver will be refined by stripping out the alloy metal, then the recycled silver will be used to produce our Green Jewelry Collection. Also, the gemstones collected would be used for decorative and artistic purposes.
For more enquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org